Environmental science is basically the study of conservation of energy, biodiversity, climate change, groundwater and soil pollution and the development of many techniques to treat air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, industrial pollution, vehicle pollution, and plastic hazard. To do. Recently, environmental science has emerged as a sought after a career as people around the world have become more aware of keeping the environment clean and protected.
Eligibility criteria for the M. Sc. Environmental science students are given below:-
M. Sc. Environmental science fees structure is given below of session 2020-21
The M. Sc. Environmental science subject that is students are studying at the time of pursuing M. Sc. Environmental science such as given below:
These are the job profiles for the M. Sc. Environmental Science students are given below:-
- Environmental Scientist:- Environmental scientists conduct research to spot , control or eliminate sources of pollutants or hazards affecting the environment or public health. Environmental scientists also develop plans to prevent, control or fix environmental problems such as air pollution.
- Environmental Lawyer:- Environmental lawyers are experts in legal matters related to air, land, and water. They advocate balanced rules to combat pollution and materials fight to protect biodiversity, agriculture, and ecosystems, and face waste management issues.
- Environmental Engineer:- Environmental engineers usually perform the following tasks: Preparation, review, and updating of environmental investigation reports. Design projects for environmental protection, such as water drainage facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations that convert waste to energy.
- Zoologist:- Zoologists are biological scientists who specialize in the study of animals and their ecosystems. His primary duties include researching animal behavior, collecting animal data for analysis, and contributing to the publication of scientific journals.
- Conservation Scientist:- Conservation scientist is the person who manages the overall land quality of forests, parks, rangeland, and other natural resources. They work with the landowners and all levels of government so that the land can be used and improved while protecting the environment.
- Hydrologist:- Hydrologists usually perform the following tasks: Measure the properties of bodies of water, such as volume and flow. Collect water and soil samples to test certain properties such as pH or pollution levels. Analyze data on the environmental impacts of pollution, erosion, drought, and other problems.
There are wide opportunities for M. Sc. Environmental Science graduates in the government sector. They can apply for the post of Scientific Assistant in the Pollution Control Board. They can also serve as environmental consultants for the central or state government. They can also find jobs in Indian Forestry Services.