M Sc Horticulture is an important branch of agriculture firm handling fruits, vegetables, and decorative flowers. It is a highly diverse field with almost unlimited career opportunities in a wide variety of job settings. It is a vast subject and is divided into three major branches are given below:-
- Floriculture:- It is a branch of horticulture that deals with the study of the growing and marketing of flowers and leaf plants.
- Olericulture:- The study of vegetable growing, handling the culture of wood plants without food is named "oleculture". Those who do vegetable growing activities are called "oleurcists".
- Pomology:- It is the science of growing fruits. Its research mainly focuses on the growth, growth, cultivation and physiological studies of fruit trees.
M Sc Horticulture Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for the M Sc Horticulture students are given below:-
- B Sc Agriculture/Forestry with a minimum of 50% marks.
M Sc Horticulture Course Fees
M Sc Horticulture fees structure is given below of session 2020-21
M Sc Horticulture Subjects
The M Sc Horticulture subject that is students are studying at the time of pursuing M Sc Horticulture such as given below:
M Sc Horticulture Admission
The candidates know about the admission process in M Sc Horticulture so first of all, fulfill the eligibility criteria so there is the admission process for the M Sc Horticulture are mention below to the content:
- The student should fill the registration form of the Alpine group of the Institute Common Entrance Test (AGI CET 2020).
- Based on your AGI CET 2020 All India Rank candidates get admission in M Sc Horticulture.
M Sc Horticulture Careers
These are the job profile for the M Sc Horticulture there you are eligible to apply after the M Sc Horticulture is given below:-
- Project Manager:- the Project manager is a person who has full responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project. The project manager must ensure that they control risk and reduce uncertainty.
- Gardener:- Search result Web displayed snippet the responsibility of a gardener is to maintain the beauty of plants, outdoor grounds, and trees in a garden. They perform a number of general maintenance tasks including designing, constructing, renovating and preserving outdoor spaces. Mali can work in local parks, hotels, farms, and nurseries.
- Foreman:- A foreman may work under the direction of a general contractor, business owner or general manager to identify the various stages of the job. Foreman assigns duties and is liable for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on target from a time and budgetary perspective.
- Horticulturist:- Horticultural scientists can work in any number of environments, including an arboretum or garden center. Their responsibilities range from farming, planting, harvesting, feeding, and pruning plants to treating plants that may be infected with pests or suffer from a disease.
- Horticultural Education Supervisor:- Horticultural supervisors are responsible for overseeing the cultivation and planting of a variety of crops, plants, shrubs, and turf. They can also make presentations on chemical and plant safety to interested groups and individuals, maintain and repair equipment and oversee staff development.
- Assistant Manager Human Resources:- The Human Resource (HR) Assistant is a certified professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and supply clerical assistance to all or any employees.
- Professor:- Professors (Level E) provide academic leadership to the University, primarily promoting excellence and performance in research, teaching, professional activities, and policy development at various levels - within the academic discipline, within the tutorial unit, within the institution And within.
- Scientists: - Research scientists are imaginative in almost every field of science. They plan experiments and investigations in many fields, including geology, medical research, meteorology, and pharmacology. Planning and conducting experiments, recording and analyzing data.
M Sc Horticulture Scope
It is the science that deals with the cultivation of flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, shrubs, shrubs, ornamental trees, and greenhouses of gardens, orchards, orchards and plantations and the cultivation of flowers or the cultivation of flowers.
M Sc Horticulture Entrance Exam
The candidate wants to make their career in the field of M Sc Horticultural so you can pursue the masters course through the Alpine Group of Institute (AGI) by filling the registration form of Alpine Group of Institute Common Entrance Test (AGI CET 2020) after qualifying the entrance exam of AGI CET 2020, you get the admission in M Sc Horticultural and behalf of your AGI CET All India rank you can get the admission in AGI.